It’s always nice to think that if you had a terrible 2016, you can wipe it clean in 2017, as a new year means a new chance to do all the things you wanted to do in 2016, but didn’t get to.
Perhaps the key to making changes in the new year is to not get overwhelmed by taking on too much. I’m not suggesting you should give up your New Year’s resolutions, but to create some new beginnings, you may need some inspiration. Music is one of the best supports. Songs never leave us!
This is where the ten songs below come in, handpicked based on tons of tunes on the Billboard, home to the world’s most popular online song charts.
The list includes songs about letting go, moving forward, and embracing change. Are you ready? Get your headphones and what you are going to hear is possibly the most uplifting songs to give a fresh start for your 2017!
1. “Roar” — Katy Perry
2. “Brave” — Sara Bareilles
3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas
4. “Happy” — Pharrell Williams
5. “Don’t You Worry Child” — Swedish House Mafia ft. John Martin
6. “Elastic Heart” — Sia
7. “Run This Town” — Jay Z, Rihanna, Kayne West
8. “Scars to Your Beautiful” — Alessia Cara
9. “See You Again” — Carrie Underwood
10. “Fight Song” — Rachel Platten